Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 CNY bakes

This is the 3rd year I'm making this Kueh/ Kek Lapis. Using Richard Goh recipe


Pineapple Tarts a must have for Chinese New Year too. This year I bought Phoon Huat Pineapple filling to try out. Not bad too. There are two type of filling at the shop but was told the $5.05 is nicer.
First time trying out this cornflakes cookies. Easy and yummy. With the help of my 3 rascals I have complete the task quite fast. Only thing is having to clear the mess on the floor thereafter.

5 comments:

Bakericious said...

wow all looks so nice!

tracieMoo said...

the pineapple tarts look really cute!! I'm sure everyone would love kek lapis for cny gifts.. heh heh..

Anonymous said...

Hi Fatmum

Sabbymum from SMH. Your Lapis looks good. My first attempt this year turned out rock hard. My friend says she never heard of people overbaking only underbaking...so funny.

PS what is SP?

olivia said...

great cookies...

Esther said...

Kueh Lapis! Yours looks very profressional. All the layers are soo smooth. You have a nice blog, I plan to try your chocolate swiss roll and ufo buns.