Have some durians at hand and decided to whip up RG's Durian Mousse cake. As RG's mousse cake required a non loose base tin to work on (need to pour jelly at the base) and I can't locate my tin, I decided to go ahead without the jelly. I made adjustment to the whipped cream required from 200gm to 300gm and increase the gelatine amount to 25gm. Since the durian pureen is already sweet, I further reduce the recipe sugar to 20gm. Luckily all set in nicely! As the cake looks kind of plain, I decided to crush 100gm of Oreo biscuit on the surface. It turn out messy but overall feedback on the cake is great!