Fresh from the oven going to bring to office. Recipe from Alex Goh.
160gm cream cheese
30gm corn flour
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/8 tsp cream of tartar (I omitted this)
100gm sugar (Reduce to 75gm)
pinch of salt
1) Grease & lined the bottom of two 20cm oval pans. Wrap outside of the pans in foil.
2) Melt (A) using double boil method
3) Add (B) & mix until well combined. Add (C) & mix till well blended
4) Whip (D) till soft peak. Add to (3) & fold in the egg whites
5) Pour into pan and bake in water bath at 160c for 40-45mins or till golden brown
6) Remove cake from the oven. Remove from mould immediately. Set aside to cool
* Milk can be replace with whipping cream for a more creamy taste