Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fondant Cake Decorating Class

This April is a busy month...cos I have also signed up Mong's class on fondant cake decorating. Have always wanted to try out fondant cake but dare not make the first move. Finally signed up the class with Janice and both of us have spend an enjoyable 4 lessons and making new friends. This is my finale cake. Have spend quite some time moulding the roses. Not very well done but still acceptable by me haha..overall am satisfied with my first fondant cake. Still got plenty room for improvement. Btw this is my draft picture for the cake. I have decided to make changes to the colour of the stripes. :) See my coursemate cakes? All so beautifully done.
I will try to document the details of my notes soon......getting old....and slow.....and forgetful....sign of old age.....

3 comments:

Yee Er said...

ur fondant cakes are so adorable.

Kim LH said...

So nicely done! Its classy and I like it. You can present this to your mommy on mommy's day!

DG said...

Your cake looks fabulous, and the yellow roses looks real. You must real spent time & did patiently for the rose petals.