Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The first cake I baked


This cake was baked so much earlier, way before this blog got started. This is the first cake I baked with frosting. I have always wanted to try using whipped cream but dare not. Somehow that day when I bake it, I thought why not give it a try and it turns out quite well leh!

I took half a day PM leave and invited Sok Yong to my house to join in the fun. This is also her first attempt to bake a cake and whats more a cake with frosting!!! Both of us got so excited when the cake was done.

I have my cake filling filled with cocktail and sprinkled with some coloured candy. Overall rating is 6/10. Mum say got some standard leh....I'm so happy. But personally find that the taste was affected by the coloured sprinkles. Will not add that stuff next time round.

No comments: