33: I will post the recipe for the cookies soon.
Recipes for my niece 33:
380gm plain flour
30gm corn flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
250gm butter (Hard butter thaw for 15mins before use)
180gm brown sugar
1) Sieve all flour together. set aside
2) cream butter, brown sugar till fluffy. Add in slightly beaten egg and blend well
3) Add (1) into (2) slowly and mix till well combine
4) Put (3) into fridge and set for 30mins before use.
6) baked at 180c for 25mins or golden brown.
7) cool on rack before keeping