Saturday, May 30, 2009
1) Always use hard butter when making cookies this will result crispiness in cookies.
2) Butter that is UNDER creamed will result in harder cookies and non crispiness
3) Butter that is OVER creamed will result in cookies that is easily breakable
Friday, May 29, 2009
120gm mixed peas
100gm mayonnaise (I used mayonnaise lite)
1 can of Tuna in water (drained off the water)
13 pcs of bread (can use thicker toast)
some cheddar cheese
some salt & pepper to taste
1) Boil the potatoes, peel and smashed
2) mix the peas, tuna and mayonnaise, salt & pepper together
3) Spread on the bread and sprinkle with cheddar cheese
4) Toast @ 180c for 12mins or when cheese melt and turn little brownie
This recipe can yield about 13pcs of toast. If you can't finish, do not toast all. You can freeze in the freezer and heat it when needed. My elder boy love it.